CEFE Lean start-up
CEFE was initiated by the motivation to support start-ups all over the world through the inspiration that learning makes fun.
Since initiation was over 35 years ago. Since then the world has changed dramatically. People are more connected to each other through social media, global travelling, internationalization of the economies.
The global CEFE community has worked on the revolution of the CEFE start-up training since years and came up with something revolutionary. A combination of design thinking, lean start-up and agile leadership. All of it based on the CEFE methodology.
- Addressing young people living an inter-connected world
- Working with entrepreneurs that want to learn from their failures
- And innovate themselves, their business and their environment
- Facing the challenge of lack of finance options for start-ups by working with other approaches to overcome this challenges
- Using experiential learning with more than 35 years of experience in more than 140 countries
- Finding the problem and bringing the solution to the market, to not only make money, but create change makers
Learning still makes fun! But start-up training is now target to the entrepreneurs of the 21st century, facing challenges in a globalized world, which changes minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.