We are looking for an international short-term expert on the area of International digitalisation expert for a project on Sustainable Economic and regional development in Albania.
CEFE International is applying for a project funded by GIZ. The project is planned to start by November 2021 and go for 12 months. Expected working days as an international short-term expert are 50 days.
Expert on the area of International Digitalisation
– Setting up and coordinating a specific advisory package to address the potentials of MSME in the field of digital means incl. an innovative workshop format, such as digital sprints.
– Act as technical contact person for the experts appointed to advise MSMEs with potential for digital solutions and assist them in carrying out the advisory services and the specific workshops. – Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the services with other processes of the CoSolve-19.
– Establishing contact to relevant partners and stakeholders in the area of digitalisation.
– Education/training: Master’s-degree in IT, digital entrepreneurship, digital transformation or related fields.
– Language: Very good business language skills in English (C1 European Reference Framework).
– General professional experience: 5 years of experience working in digital transformation processes in private sector.
– Specific professional experience: 3 years of experience with the development and coordination of educational programmes in the area of digitalization of business processes, such as setting and coordinating tailor-made IT services.