Associate Project Coordinator
05 - 07 - 2021
Application dead line:
10 - 07 - 2021
CEFE International is a network of trainers and consultants that helps micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries in their business development activities. To this end, we carry out projects worldwide and operate a network comprising 41 countries and 3,500 consultants. We are a small team and therefore work very closely together.
As an Associate (based on a framework agreement as a freelancer) you have the opportunity to determine your own working day and to be part of a team in Cologne. We offer you an office space with us in Cologne and a high degree of flexibility and self-determination.
We are looking for support for at least 20 hours a week. Start of work is by appointment.
The job includes the following activities:
– Project coordination for projects in partner countries, based in Cologne, Germany.
– Acquisition work, rewarded based on success.
– Content-related project development on the topic of sustainable private sector development.
What you should bring:
– At least 5 years of professional experience in development cooperation, preferably on the topic of sustainability.
– At least 5 years of experience in project coordination and proposal writing.
– Besides German and English, you should be able to speak a second language on B2 level.
– Motivated to work independently and at the same time integrate into the team.
What we offer:
– Great, young and dynamic team (with up to 15 members*), where mutual exchange and support is highly valued.
– Pleasant workplace with plenty of freedom to develop ideas and coordinate projects
– Pure work-life balance – we attach great importance to the fact that there is still a life next to work.
– Office space with all the necessary equipment for the above tasks.
We are looking forward to your application and please tell us your salary expectations. Application deadline 10.07.2021.
Please send your application to: Fenja Zingsheim firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply: https://goodjobs.eu/de/jobs/associate-gn-projektkoordination
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA.