Trainers and other short term experts Tourism Experts
28 - 09 - 2023
Application dead line:
04 - 10 - 2023
CEFE International is applying for the project: Strengthening women’s economic empowerment in Rwanda
Currently, we are looking for the best professional to assume the team leader position!
Trainers and other short term experts Tourism Experts with 2 up to 4 experts
Tasks of the expert pool
– Training of trainers needed for services, especially trainings, to be established under work package 3.
– Giving trainings to the target group on the topics outlined for work package 3.
– Technical consulting and advisory of partners and target group on topics in tourism.
Qualifications of the expert pool
– Education/training (2.3.1): all experts with a university degree in tourism management or closely related field in social sciences (bachelor’s/master’s).
– Language (2.3.2): all experts with knowledge of Kinyarwanda C2 and English B2 in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
-General professional experience (2.3.3): all experts with 8 years of professional experience in the tourism or hospitality sector and 100 days of training provided in that area.
Specific professional experience:
- – 1 expert with 6 years of professional experience providing training for housekeeping and front office.
- – 1 expert with 6 years of professional experience in guiding or closely related field in tourism.
- – 1 expert with 6 years of professional experience in food and beverage services.
- – 1 expert with 6 years of professional experience in hotel management including revenue management.
Send your application via e-mail specifying in the subject the position you are applying.
Contact person: Cristina Ramirez
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA