The BMWi Manager Training Programme, as a successful and approved partnership model, started in 1997. The program’s success is a result of the right mix of imparting knowledge and business practice. Through interactive and practice-oriented training sessions, management skills are developed by the participants which prepare them for contacts with German companies. This includes learning specifics of German business culture, improve their business attitude and negotiating techniques. During company visits, the participants experience German companies first hand, including their technology and equipment, through which they come into direct contact with potential business partners. For both participating parties, namely German companies and companies from 18 partner countries, outstanding economic advantages are possible through providing access to the respective other market. CI is part of the expert pool for the execution of the manager training programme of BMWi. The training focuses on export and intercultural management.
A 12 weeks programme business delegation programme, whereas four weeks are on-side in Germany. Different countries of origin, like Belarus, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Moldova, Russia and India. The programme encompasses:
• Organization of individual business meetings between German and foreign companies (matchmaking)
• Design of the group program (training, business excursions, tutoring sessions). Programme focuses on intercultural management, export strategy.
• General organization of the stay in NRW (accommodation, food, transport), including Framework Programme
• Accompanying the group during the company visit
• Technical supervision of cooperation projects, incl. individual counseling appointments
• Logistical support (eg. Hotel, etc.)