– Master or equivalent in agriculture, agronomy, veterinary medicine, or related fields.
– Good business language skills in English (C1 European Reference Framework), Albanian (mother tongue).
– 10 years in agriculture and rural development.
– 8 years (proven by a CV with information on specific fields) in animal production; value chain promotion of small ruminants; understanding of EU-requirements in the field of sanitary standards, food safety and animal health.
– 3 years in management of projects in the small ruminants’ sector.
– 5 years Albania, Kosovo or North Macedonia.
– 4 years of project experience with donor organizations in Albania in implementing capacity development measures.