CEFE International is a network of trainers and consultants that helps micro, small and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries in their business development activities. To this end, we carry out projects worldwide and operate a network comprising 41 countries and 3,500 consultants. We are a small team and therefore work very closely together. We are looking for an assistant to strengthen our team in Office, Team and Accounting management starting on September 1st, 2021; 10-15h/week.
– Audits of the accounts payable and accounts receivable accounts.
– Execution of the dunning process.
– Checking of outgoing invoices.
– Support with the monthly and annual financial statements.
– Communication with external auditors.
– Onboarding of new team members.
– Planning of team events, such as summer parties.
-A soft spot for numbers and a careful and focused way of working.
– Completed commercial or accounting vocational training (or equivalent).
– Experience in the field of accounting.
– Fluent in German and English.
– Good handling of common MS Office applications.
– Advantageous – experience in working with Datev.
– Preparatory activities for monthly and annual financial statements.
– Re-entrants are very welcome.
– Young dynamic team.
– Home office possibility, with presence in the office once a week.
– Insight into international project work in development cooperation.
– Super connection to the public transport system, due to the direct location at the Cologne main train station.
– Flexible working hours.
– Monitoring of the work-life balance.
– High appreciation within the team.
If you want to learn more about us, please have a look at our website – www.cefe.net.
We are looking forward to your application! Please send your application to Fenja Zingsheim firstname.lastname@example.org till 10.07.2021
You can also submit your application here: https://goodjobs.eu/de/jobs/buerofachkraft-buchhaltung-bueromanagement-gn
Please read carefully our CONSENT TO THE USE OF PRIVATE DATA.