We are looking for an international short-term expert on the area of International digitalisation expert for a project on Sustainable Economic and regional development in Albania.
CEFE International is applying for a project funded by GIZ. The project is planned to start by November 2021 and go for 12 months. Expected working days as an international short-term expert are 40 days.
Expert on the area of Agriculture
– Coordination of the advisory package of the contractor with regards to the specifics of the needs of the businesses in agriculture.
– Act as technical contact person for the experts appointed to advise MSMEs in the field of agriculture and assist them in carrying out the advisory services and guidance on access to finance.
– Ensuring the coherence and complementarity of the services of the contractor with other services delivered by the facility.
– Maintaining contact to relevant partners in the agriculture sector.
– Education/training: Master or equivalent in business administration, economics, agriculture, agronomy, horticulture or in a task related field.
– Language: Very good business language skills in English (C1 European Reference Framework).
– General professional experience: 7 years of experience working with agriculture companies or individual farmers, of which 3 years were dedicated to business consulting.
– Specific professional experience: 5 years of proven work experience in market chain development in agriculture sector and marketing of agricultural products or in the main business areas relevant for agriculture companies and individual farmers (e.g. sales and marketing, production, collection, processing, quality schemes, ecoand climate friendly farming etc.).