CEFE International is applying for a project funded by GIZ. Currently, we are looking for four Event Management Experts for the project: ´´Support to the African Union in the areas of crisis prevention, conflict management and peace building within the framework of the African Peace and Security Architecture (APSA)´´
• Event management services for face–to–face events and event management services for online events.
• Preparation of face–to–face/physical events
• Support to the implementation of face–to–face events (either on ground or through
network of experts in different African locations)
• Preparation of online/virtual events including provision of digital platforms
▪ All experts with a degree (vocational training/bachelor’s/further education) in event management, hospitality, or a related field.
▪ Knowledge of English (level C1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
▪ 1 expert with knowledge of French (level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
General professional experience:
▪ All experts with 3 years of professional experience in the preparation, implementation, and management of face–to face/physical and online/virtual events (up to 150 people or more).
Specific professional experience:
▪ All experts with 3 years of professional experience in coordinating hotel selection processes and hotel bookings/reservations for events and event participants
▪ All experts with 3 years of professional experience in the on–the–ground support to event–related aspects such as organizing local transportation, coordinating reimbursements, coordinating COVID–tests, etc.
▪ 2 experts with experience in handling different digital platforms and tools for events
▪ All experts with proven qualification in IT, digital innovation or similar fields, as well as proven experience navigating common interactive tools and common platforms for online events.
▪ 2 experts with 3 years of work experience in event management in Africa or in cooperation with African partners or organizations.
▪ 2 experts with proven experience managing events with high–level attendees.