In November 2021, CEFE International (CI) invited CEFistas to join the first so-called MasterMindMeeting. The idea was to connect, exchange and develop on a regular basis with our CEFE experts, addressing the challenges for the global CEFE community.
Exchange: After the reconnection, we wanted to engage the CEFistas to exchange knowledge and experiences and strengthen each other.
Develop: We also wanted to focus on the development of new learning modules and concepts. Therefore, we created different think tanks where CEFistas from different countries worked together.
- Exchanging expectations and wishes.
- Discussing future trends.
- Setting priorities regarding what trends or topics the MasterMinds would like to work on.
- Developing a CEFE 2030 strategy
- Discussing and giving feedback about forming Think Tanks:
– CEFE Life: A think tank which is dedicated to a CEFE module which focuses on the economy of well-being.
– CEFE digital: Transforming and expanding the CEFE method to the digital world.
– CEFE Advisory Portfolio: Development of Coaching and Mentoring Modules.
– CEFE Impact Application: Setting up an application which helps to measure our impact.
Lisa Wernz is CEFE Network and Public Communication assistant. Among the CEFE network, she is responsible for using her passion for designing formats, workshops, and activities that lead to connection, strengthening, and giving bases for development and new things.
Nowadays, She is doing her Master’s Degree in Gender and Queer Studies. She is interested in Social Entrepreneurship, Coaching, Mediation, and feminist educational work.