At the end of the program, the participants will be able to:
- • Understand the concept and foundation of CEFE Digital.
- • Experience the management of the experiential learning cycle in digital environments.
- • Experience CEFE digital exercises, dynamics and vitalizers.
- • Improve the handling of digital learning tools.
- • Develope their skills for the digital facilitation of participatory and experiential training processes.
- • Apply these skills by designing and testing CEFE digital training sessions for their target groups.
To ensure these learning outcomes, the program was structured as follows:
Economist. Facilitator and International Consultant. Economist specialized in Interactive Methodologies of Playful and Experiential Learning, with extensive experience in Latin America. Master Trainer, International Chief Adviser CEFE. Co-construction, implementation and evaluation of participatory and experiential methodologies aimed at developing capacities and competencies of social actors.
Cedy C. Aronés Ochoa
Oscar Lopera Quintero
Biologist (UNSCH), Magister Scientiae in Ecotourism (UNALM), specializing in Environmental Conservation and Development. CEFE Facilitator, CEFE Master Trainer. Trainer of facilitators in participatory and agile methodologies.
´I believe in experiential facilitation as an integrating and empowering tool for people and processes towards the achievement of specific objectives and goals. She applied it in local development, the promotion of entrepreneurship, the development of models, the formulation of business plans, and participatory planning. I am a rural extensionist and, in contrast, I am also a facilitator of learning experiences in virtual environments. ‘
From the main office of CEFE International in Cologne we wish each of the participants the best of success.