The VETEntre project aims to empower Vocational education and training (VET) educators to develop their entrepreneurial mindset and to make VET education more attractive across Europe. The aim of the project will be achieved by creating an innovative set of tools.
Two key challenges have been found and the project VETEntre is directly addressing them:
1. The need to improve the attractiveness and quality of Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Europe and the competences of VET educators to engage their students in meaningful learning.
2. To promote entrepreneurship education across European education systems.
What are the main goals and objectives?
The project objectives are fully aligned with the EU priorities. More specifically, the objectives of the project are to:
• Build the entrepreneurial competences of VET educators.
• Support VET educators to design programs and activities promoting the entrepreneurship mindset of learners.
• Promote entrepreneurship education through the use of alternative pedagogical resources and digital tools.
• Enhance the employability and entrepreneurial skills of VET students and graduates.
For this purpose, CEFE International, through its method CEFE (Competency based Economies through Formation of Entrepreneurs) has the following main objectives:
With the contribution of CEFE International, in cooperation with all the partners, an online gamified learning space with a series of scenarios/missions will be designed. This innovative tool is intended for VET professionals, trainers, mentors, VET organizations/institutions, to support them when teaching entrepreneurial skills.
In general terms, VETEntre outputs are:
• Entrepreneurship Toolkit for VET educators.
• eLearning space and VET entrepreneurship gamified environment.
• VET and Entrepreneurship curricula.
• Policy recommendations report.
The proud partners that are leading this innovative projects are:
This project is finance co-founded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. For more information you can visit VETEntre website: https://vetentre.eu
Leave a Reply