We are looking for an expert in the area of communication/PR for a project that seeks to establish a long-term network of young German-African leaders together with the to initiate an international exchange.
The project aims to work on establishing sustainable economic cooperation between Africa and Germany and the promotion and development of innovative ideas. CEFE International is applying for this GIZ funded project. The project is planned to start by end of 2020 and should continue for two years. Expected working days as freelance short-term expert is up to 200 days.
Tasks of the expert:
– Conception, implementation and further development of communication strategies .
– Planning and implementation of communication measures in 4 target countries .
– Edition of different text and content formats for the initiative’s channels, as well as different media genres .
– Establishing and maintaining contacts with journalists and media contacts in Germany and Africa .
– Support for programme planning and implementation .
– Management of service providers and agencies for relevant public relations services .
– Establishment and control of existing and future digital communication channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) .
– Community management, editing and creation of newsletters for the alumni network .
– Ensure coordination of important working actions with key stakeholders and transparency for the Advisory Group.
Qualifications of the expert:
– Degree in public relations, communication or marketing.
– Excellent knowledge of German and good written and spoken English .
– 10 years of professional experience in public relations, communications and public relations, ideally also in the international field .
– Experience in the creation and operation of social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) .
– Experience in the development of communication strategies .
– Good knowledge of the German and international media landscape and content launch. 2 years of experience in working with African media .
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CMS-Drupal, InDesign, Photoshop, Typo3.
Deadline of application: 07th of August
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org , including your daily fee expectations.