- 10 years ago – the father of CEFE, Rainer Kolshorn, passed away. We want to memorize his work.
- Global brand – without any doubt CEFE is a global brand and a best practice instrument for empowering entrepreneurs all over the world. In the past years, CEFE International has been intensively involved in supporting the strengthening of the branding at regional level. Now, it is time to think more globally and bring the regional experiences and approaches together.
- New exercises / modules – one of the beauty of CEFE is its flexibility and high adaptability to the context. In turn, so many exercises and modules have been developed. Let’s compare trends and share new approaches at a global level, and enjoy some new exercises.
- Self-organisation – more formalised national CEFE networks facilitate acceleration of the method, market positioning and exploration, and quality orientation. We want to compare pros and cons of different approaches.
- B2B – joining forces increases competitiveness, offers more opportunities, establishes links for project or strategic cooperation. Use the chances to get to know other participating CEFE drivers.
- CEFE quality – how to define it. Within an extraordinary continental network effort, the CEFistas and CEFE International have agreed on minimum standards and new procedures for certification. Let us globalise our common understanding of quality.
CEFE International organizes the CEFE Global Conference as a non-profit event. The participation fee is for the sole purpose of financing the conference.
The fee includes: organisation, venue, coffee breaks, one special dinner, two touristic events
Participation fee: 550,00 €
Early bird fee (extended until 28.02.2018): 440,00 €
Deadline: 15 March 2018 for registration and at least 50% pre-payment
|Location:||51373 Leverkusen; Friedrich-Ebert-Platz 20|
|Account Name:||CEFE International|
|Subject:||Your name and “CEFE Global Conference”|
Receiver´s Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Your name and ‘CEFE Global Conference’
Recepient’s name: Marlinde Baerenz
Recepient’s address: Berrenratherstraße 135, 50937 Cologne / Germany
Recepient’s phone number: +49 02218801010
Please ensure that possible remittance costs for any payment method are at your charge.
Kindly send a payment receipt to Pauline, email@example.com
Please fill our online registration form to participate at the CEFE Global Conference 2018.
Deadline for registration: 15th of May 2018
In case you have to cancel your registration, we will reimburse you the conference fee 100% if you send the cancellation until 31st of May. If you send it later on, we will keep 50% of the fee. In both cases, CEFE International will not cover any fees related to the reimbursement of the money.
The CEFE Global Conference will take place at “Tor28”.
Tor28 is located near the Breslauer Platz between Cologne Cathedral and Central Station, in the heart of Cologne. From the main station it is therefore only a few minutes’ walk to the venue. Opposite on the other side of Turin Street is the multicultural Eigelstein with many shops, sidewalk cafes and restaurants.
Cologne provides over 250 hotels and other kind of accommodation – ranging from low-budget lodging and state-of-the-art design hotels to stylish suites in one of the large international top-quality hotels.
In order to make it easier for you to choose the accommodation that best fits your requirements; we have listed some recommendable hotels near the conference site here.
Hostels between 20 to 40€ per night in a private room:
Hotels from 50€ per night:
Do you know Airbnb? It is a platform that allows you to rent private accommodation for short term stays. Private rooms can be rented in a shared apartment with the landlord – or entire accommodation with private bathroom and kitchen. Nevertheless, these are usually cheaper than hotel rooms.
Here we have selected four private accommodations from English-speaking landlords. All are within 2 km of the conference venue.
Get in contact with the landlords on Airbnb to check availabilities and book your accommodation.
Cosy 60 SQM private home in city centre:
The house has 1 bedroom, living room, new kitchen and bathroom. The house is in good condition on the ground floor.
40€ per night
Capacity: 2 Persons
Very new and top price:
The 24qm apartment with its modern fitted kitchen with oven and refrigerator is very nicely furnished. The bathroom is small, but practical.
38€ per night
Capacity: 1 Person
Apartment with view of the Cologne Cathedral:
The living room is “grandios”. You have a bedroom with a bed of 140×200 and a kitchen. In the bathroom there is a comfortable bathtub.
35€ per night
Capacity: 1 Person
Nice 24qm flat, 2min to Chlodwigplatz
The flat is 24 sqm with a separate kitchen and a room of 12 sqm set in the second floor of a six-floor-building.
26€ per night
Capacity: 1 Person
Very nice apartment, in the middle of the historically most valuable sights of the old town of Cologne.
70 € per night
Capacity 3 – 4 Persons
Appartment at the Cologne Cathedral
The apartment is located directly in the Cologne city on the 2nd floor. Dom and main railway station within sight.
93 € per night
Capacity: 2 – 4 Persons
Free time in Cologne
Cologne is the largest city in the German federal State of North Rhine-Westphalia and the fourth most populated city in Germany (after Berlin, Hamburg, and Munich). It is a major cultural center hosting more than 30 museums, hundreds of galleries and numerous churches, not least the Cologne Dome, a Gothic cathedral with its two towers and the landmark of the city.
In contrast, the Rheinauhafen with it’s extraordinary “crane houses” is characteristic for the modern side of Cologne. Also the historic center of Cologne was completely redesigned and nowadays represents the modern city.
Find below a list of our favorite cultural sights:
- Cologne Cathedral and Old Town
- Museum Ludwig (Bischofsgartenstrasse 1, 50667 Köln, Phone: +49 221 221 26165)
- Romano-Germanic Museum (Roncalliplatz 4, 50667 Cologne, Phone: +49 221221 22304)
- 4711 Colognes (Glockengasse 4, 50667 Cologne, Phone: +49 221 270999 10)
- Wallraf-Richartz Museum (Obenmarspforten 50667 Cologne, Phone: +49 221 221 2 11 19)
Cologne is one of the most popular shopping venues in Germany. The ”Schildergasse” attracts 15,000 people an hour at peak shopping times, making it the most popular high street in Germany. Just like the neighbouring “Hohe Strasse”, it accommodates large department stores and branches of familiar brands. Small, exclusive designer boutiques and studios with offbeat clothing and accessoires, you’ ll find in the “Belgian Quarter” and in Ehrenfeld.
Getting there: Metro to Neumarkt or Central Station (Köln HBF)
Whatever you feel like eating or drinking – you can have it in Cologne -But don’t forget to try one of the typical brewhouses, where “Kölsch” is not only spoken as a German dialect but drunk as well, and where a friendly and open-minded atmosphere will make you feel at home.
The countless bars, restaurants and brewhouses also invite visitors to party. No other German city has as many pubs per capita as Cologne. They offer something for everybody, from jazz, reggae and R&B to techno.
These are our favorites:
(Pub & Restaurant)
Address: Mühlengasse 1 50667 Köln
Open daily from 11:00 to 00:30
Address: Alter Markt 50-52, 50667 Köln
Open daily 11:00 Uhr – 3:00
(Pub & Restaurant)
Address: Friesenstraße 64, 50670 Köln
Open daily from 11:00 to 00:00
Früh am Dom
(Pub & Restaurant)
Address: Am Hof 12-18 50667 Köln
Open daily from 08:00 to 00:00
(Restaurant) (lunch / dinner in the dark)
Luxemburger Str. 319th, 50939 Köln
How to get there: Metro to Sülzgürtel
You need help? You have suggestions? Contact me!