Process and Standards
You want to contribute to the CEFEpedia? Welcome!
Please follow these steps:
- Look under CEFEpedia exercises, CEFEpedia energisers or CEFEpedia documents, to see if your idea is still missing.
- Access our template for exercises and energisers.
- Use this template in order to describe your exercise or energiser. There is no template for other documents.
- Don’t forget that the exercise must include a meaningful handout that can be distributed to the participants after the session. It should include expressive photos of the rules, charts and action phases.
- Mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will get an answer: acceptance, request for improvement or rejection.
- When it is accepted, we will place it into the CEFEpedia and you will get an annual sales report (and money) at the end of each year.
- When no transactions are registered for more than ½ year, we will move your document from the commercial to the free CEFEpedia area, which will terminate our financial agreement.
Please understand that the CEFE community is, first of all, looking for exercises with the following features:
|Well described, easy to understand and complete.||Redundant, too long, confusing.|
|Innovative and dealing with areas where good exercises (or documents) are rare.||For example: not just a replacement of something that participants have to produce with another product.|
|Meaningful for the participants and for achieving learning objectives.||Nice to play but irrelevant for training.|
|Matching the requirements of the experiential learning cycle and balancing the steps.||Huge action phase and then nothing for processing and generalising.|
|Time efficient.||Too long to be used in training.|
|Successfully field tested.||Not just a fascinating idea.|
|Accompanied by useful and concise handout material.||Nothing at all, or tons of pages copied from text books.|