Conditions for Contribution
You want to download a document? Please go to the CEFE shop. And don’t forget: any downloaded document is for your personal use only. You must not forward it to others.
You want to upload a document? Please use our template and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In any case, please read on…
CEFEpedia is the online manual of CEFE International with the mission of providing best-practice exercises, energisers, training modules and supporting documents to business trainers who are committed to modern experiential business training.
To sustain such a system on a cost-free basis, CEFE International would need constant sponsorship. Since we all deal with entrepreneurship development and want to stimulate contributions from the CEFE network, we decided to run CEFEpedia on a commercial basis. This means:
- You have to pay for downloading a document,
- You will get paid for uploading and contributing documents,
- The quicker you are as an author, the higher are your chances that your contribution, or a similar one, has not yet been inserted.
Find the financial terms in our Shop.
Prove that you are an entrepreneur yourself! Prepare interesting new exercises and send them to CEFE International. If you are first and your exercise or energiser description complies with our requirements, you can earn money.
A few more points to be taken into consideration for those who want to upload documents:
- CEFE International reserves the right to refuse a document offered, without reason.
- CEFE International does not grant a copyright to your contribution. It is simply too complicated to validate and to enforce it.
- On the other hand, by uploading a document you confirm that it was not copied from any publication under copyright.
- You will be mentioned as the author of the document, if you wish so. This can be very useful to market yourself.
- You have to use the CEFE International template for preparing and uploading exercises or energisers.
- An exercise must include a meaningful handout that can be distributed to the participants after the session. It should include expressive photos of the rules, charts and action phases.
- Accountancy and payments for contributed documents will be made annually, at the end of each year.
- Any contribution will be moved from the commercial to the free CEFEpedia area when no transaction has been made for more than ½ year; this will terminate our financial agreement.
Please have a look into our standard business terms.